What a tremendous morning we experienced celebrating the resurrection of Jesus! I have been reflecting upon Easter Sunday at Salem for several days.
- I am still humbled by the fact that I am God’s masterpiece (Ephesians 2:10).
- I am deeply grateful for the dozens and dozens and dozens of genuine servants who are a part of our church family. From setting up chairs, to loving on babies, to creating safe, secure and fun environment for kids, to leading our church family in worship, to helping new friends find parking, to smiling and welcoming people as they enter, I am grateful to serve among such a wonderful community.
- There is something simple yet powerful in an Easter Sunrise Service. I am thankful for our the Salem Student Ministry band leading us in worship and our Family Pastor sharing God’s Word.
- What a joy it was to witness our church family take seriously the responsibility to invite others to Easter @ Salem! From yard signs, to community banners, to facebook invites, to personal invitations utilizing an invite card, I am reminded that we have a powerful partnership in the gospel.
- Easter is an opportunity to take risks for the Kingdom. I cannot wait to see what God does in our community in the days ahead as we partner together for His glory!
- I never thought we would have to plan for a traffic jam driving onto the church campus. Next year, we will be prepared! Thank you, church family, for your patience.
- I am deeply grateful and so undeserving of the redemption I have found in Jesus Christ!