Everyone needs a few fun facts on Friday!
- There are ten million bricks in the Empire State Building.
- A catfish has over 27,000 taste buds.
- A revolver pistol cannot be silenced.
- Steve Jobs’ annual salary was $1, just enough to keep company health insurance.
- On an average day, a queen bee lays about 1,500 eggs.
- There are only four words in the English language which end in “-dous”: tremendous, horrendous, stupendous, hazardous.
- Walt Disney’s autograph bears no resemblance to the famous Disney logo.
- 67.5% of men wear briefs.
- It is against the law for a monster to enter the corporate limits of Urbana, Illinois.
- Australia is the only country that is also a continent.